Dear International Student, welcome to "Dipartimento di Economia e Management"!
Before leaving home, please make sure you have completed the following steps:
- look at the web site of the Centro Linguistico Interdipartimentale (CLI) for the Italian course enrolment and for the pre-test.
- ask for a certificate from your University testifying your Erasmus status
- check the validity of your European Health Insurance Card for medical assistance
- verify your passport or Identity card’s validity
- prepare 2 passport-size photographs to bring to Pisa
- make sure that your home University has informed our International office about your arrival to Pisa
The deadlines for receiving the applications are:
- 15th of July for EU students, 30th of June for VISA students (for the Fall semester)
- 15th of December for EU students, 30th of November for VISA students (for the Spring semester).
In order to obtain the University card, student’s record book and University credentials, you have to register on the Alice portal.
Foreign students that intend to spend a period at the Department for writing their thesis, must provide the title of his/her Thesis in order to be assigned with a Tutor during the mobility period.