Here you can find the general information about the courses:
- there is no need to pre-register for attending a course;
- if you want to take an exam you MUST register for it with 48 hours before the official date;
- course attendance is not in general mandatory (but still we warmly encourage you to follow the lessons in order to get acquanited with the subjects);
- the Dipartimento di Economia e Management has an online platform called E-learning where Professors upload the study material, information about their courses, exams and communicate with the students;
- some courses on E-learning are "public", i.e. no User name and Password is required in order to view the content while other courses require a login which is provided by the professor of the course.
- List of the courses held in Italian (I and II semester)
- List of master courses in Economics (in English) activated in the academic year 2017/2018 (I and II semester)
They can be attended also by incoming students at undergraduate level.
- List of other courses held in English activated in the academic year 2017/2018 (I and II semester)
They can be attended by incoming students from undergraduate and master level.