POSIZIONE: EMEAIR Merchandising Coordination Intern – Florence
We are looking for an intern in our EMEAIR Buying Department. He / She will report to the EMEAI Merchandising Coordinator and will support the team in all the activities.
- Conduct analysis and reporting activities on a daily, weekly and seasonal base (example: sell-in & sell-out analysis)
- Play an active role in order to support the activities of the buyers and assistant buyers cross categories and cross channels;
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations related to particular events such as Product Training, Store Managers Meeting, etc.
- Support in the consolidation of the documents pre and post sales campaigns;
- Liaise with the Merchandising, Visual Merchandising and Retail departments.
- Successful or ongoing studies in business management, majoring in business administration or marketing
- Highly committed to the Gucci brand and strong passion for fashion;
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Analytical capabilities and numeric aptitude;
- Ability to multitask
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in Italian and English;
Specificare nell’oggetto della mail la posizione per il quale si presenta candidatura