Department of Economics and Management of the University of Pisa offers numerous study opportunities abroad to its members and to international students who choose Pisa to study. There are also many opportunities for mobility in the world for teachers, researchers and technical-administrative staff of the University.
Guidelines for incoming students
The International Relations Office (IRO) staff has prepared this document containing all the important information for incoming students to successfully complete their exchange program. You should carefully read this information in order to avoid setbacks and further complications.
Click here to download Info Sheet 2022/2023
Click here to download Info Sheet 2023/2024
Click here to download English courses 2023/2024.
Click here to download GUIDELINES FOR INCOMING STUDENTS
Here are the list of the academic portals that will be essential to your mobility.
To enroll to the university, kindly go to the Alice Portal and register.
To register as an Incoming Erasmus student in our university, kindly register at the Erasmus Mobility Portal.
To see the updated timetable of courses, kindly go to the Agenda Didattica portal.
For course materials, references and announcements, go to the eLearning portal.
To register for an examination and evaluate your courses, kindly go to this the Esami portal.
Have any questions?
Feel free to consult the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section or you can send us an email through email@example.com!
- Congratulations on being nominated! We can’t wait to welcome you here in Pisa soon!
- Before coming to Pisa, you should do several things to finalize your enrollment.
- First, you need to sign up on the Alice portal to generate your username and password.
- Next, accomplish the registration form on the Erasmus Mobility portal.
- Wait for confirmation from the University of Pisa and you are good to go!
- Please click here for the Alice portal registration guide
- When asked for the Italian fiscal code (or codice fiscale) you can click the “Forward button without the tax code”. A system generated fiscal code will be generated based on the information you have put on the registration so please make sure that all information is correct.
- After registration, you may not be able to access your account as an error will appear. In this case, you need to reset your password by clicking on the “Password recovery” button.
- Incoming Erasmus students are not required to submit a proof of English proficiency except for students coming from universities in Spain.
- Application for residency permit are only for Non-EU students that are residing outside Europe.
- Courses and timetable will be updated here.
- For the academic calendar click here.
- Given the easing of COVID restriction in Italy, classes will now be held in-presence and might not be available through online platforms.
- For the Italian courses offered by Centro Linguistico dell’Universita di Pisa (CLI), please refer to this link.
- Yes, you may include it but please make sure that you have the copy of the certificate from CLI and attach it to the Learning Agreement so it will be credited.
Department of Economics and Management – International Relations Office (IRO)
Via Cosimo Ridolfi, 10, 56124 Pisa PI, Italia
Coordinator International Area:
Professor Nicola Meccheri | firstname.lastname@example.org
Francesca Pinzauti | email@example.com
Sara Bragagni | firstname.lastname@example.org
Come study with us here in Pisa!
In this section you will find the updated list of courses that will be offered by the Department of Economics and Management for the Second Semester of Academic Year 22/23.
Here are the English courses offered by the Department of Economics and Management. Please make sure to check the updated list of courses above to make sure which of these courses will be activated for the semester.