The Department of Economics and Management has always been committed to promoting the international mobility of its students.
The department has a specific office for these initiatives, strongly linked to the internationalization activities which regard research, teaching, post-graduate training and any other form of collaboration: International Relations Office (IRO).
The IRO Office collaborates at the International level in order to:
- promote and organize foreign exchanges for students and university professors,
- organize the "Welcome Week" for international students through city tours, trips and other recreational activities,
- assist foreign students for the entire period of mobility at the Department of Economics and Management, assisting them with the various registrations and administrative procedures,
- offer the Buddies service for international students with the pick up service when required,
- assist Professors during the numerous requests and registrations for the Erasmus + activities.
NEWS (MEASURES TO CONTAIN THE SPREAD OF THE CORONAVIRUS INFECTION)
FRONT-OFFICE AND STUDENTS SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE ONLY ONLINE
- by email to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- by chatting on Microsoft Teams --> Luca Cesarano (outgoing students) + Sara Bragagni (incoming students)
INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS OFFICE (IRO)
Department of Economics and Management
Address: Via Cosimo Ridolfi 10, 56124 Pisa
Tel: 0039 050 2216396 (not available)
Floor Square (Piano Piazza)