The Department of Economics and Management has always been committed to promoting the international mobility of its students.
The department has a specific office for these initiatives, strongly linked to the internationalization activities which regard research, teaching, post-graduate training and any other form of collaboration: International Relations Office (IRO).
The IRO Office collaborates at the International level in order to:
- promote and organize foreign exchanges for students and university professors,
- organize the "Welcome Week" for international students through city tours, trips and other recreational activities,
- assist foreign students for the entire period of mobility at the Department of Economics and Management, assisting them with the various registrations and administrative procedures,
- offer the Buddies service for international students with the pick up service when required,
- assist Professors during the numerous requests and registrations for the Erasmus + activities.
ANY REQUEST CAN BE MADE:
- by contacting -by appointment through the Appointments portal- the COUNSELING IRO desk on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12 noon to 2 p.m. located on the Department's square floor;
- by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
- by participating in the collective telematic receptions on the Teams platform (Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12 noon to 1 p.m.) --> code for participating in the Team: rcq0dt0
- by using the Team dedicated to outgoing Erasmus students or using the Team dedicated to incoming Erasmus students;
- by calling 0502216469-396
INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS OFFICE (IRO)
Department of Economics and Management
Address: Via Cosimo Ridolfi 10, 56124 Pisa
Tel: 0039 050 2216396
Floor Square (Piano Piazza)