IRO – INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS OFFICE
Dipartimento di Economia e Management
Via Cosimo Ridolfi 10,56124 Pisa
tel: 050 2216469-396
FRONT-OFFICE IS OPEN IN PRESENCE BY APPOINTMENT OR ONLINE:
- in presence at the “Students Office” on Piano Piazza from Monday to Thursday from 12.00 p.m. to 02.00 p.m.;
- by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
- by chatting on Microsoft Teams –> Luca Cesarano (outgoing students) + Sara Bragagni (incoming students)
- On the Teams for outgoing students;
- On the Teams for incoming students;
How to get to Pisa:
By plane: Pisa is served by Galielo Galilei International Airport which is approximately 2 kilometres from the city center. The trip downtown takes 10 minutes. There are also trains to central station which take 2 minutes.
By train: Pisa Centrale is the city’s main railway station. From the station square you can get buses to all areas of Pisa.
By bus: the city’s main bus station is located in Piazza Sant’Antonio, a few steps from the centre of Pisa.