Lecturer Bonti- Borgese
Development of relational competencies in an organizational context.
The objective of the course is to increase the ability of
• understanding others and their emotions
• investigating other’s perspective through listening and questioning,
• influencing others through communication,
• conducting a skillful discussion inside a group,
• dealing with and resolve difficult interpersonal situations.
2. emotional intelligence
3. self awareness
4. approaches to listening and communication that promote learning
6. conflict management
Students should be familiar with Organizational Behavior concepts